The Knights of Columbus is part of the largest fraternal order of Catholic men in the world. Meeting at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton parish, as Council 10678, we band together:
- To be of service to Church and community by coming to the aid of those most in need in society.
- To strengthen families and family life.
- To strengthen ourselves and each other in the Faith.
- To be a strong pillar of support for our priests and bishops.
- To aid one another in times of hardship, sickness or death.
- To foster the spirit of patriotism by promoting responsible citizenship, loyalty to country and the love of God.
Membership in the Knights of Columbus is open to practical Catholic men in union with the Holy See, who are at least 18 years old.